Junie's Place: Brian

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Brian




Our second grandson came up for a little visit today!
He had his 21st. birthday recently but we were unable
to get together to celebrate it with him.

It was good seeing him and being able to give him his
little B.D. card with the $$$ in it!
Being a college student,
we know what he needs most! :)

Here's a picture I have always loved of Bri!

My grandson-Mr.Cool! :)

Photos:

In Mar.'89-just a month before his 4th. Birthday-

and-recently! Brian with his music!


Junie
aka Ginga

6 Comments:

At 8:53 PM , Blogger Doug Bagley said...

They grow so fast, don't they?

 
At 9:13 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Oh,my-YES!

These are my Grandkids that are grown!

(GROAN!
...which means I must be getting OLD!! HAHA)

Junie

 
At 11:11 PM , Blogger mreddie said...

And you knew him way back when - and the stories you could tell on him. :) That would be one way to keep them straight. ec

 
At 12:01 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

:) SO true! The fun stories!

June

 
At 8:28 AM , Blogger Jacqui said...

Hi Junie, just love the pics of the family & hearing about them.
Glad your enjoying my travels, it's great reliving them, I was in the US for 3 months & travelled over 8000 miles on the trains and then more on the buses & planes. Hope you can stick with me, jacqui

 
At 8:41 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Oh,my! What an adventure, Jacqui!

I would love to do something like that- :) but I wouldn't be brave enough to do it alone!

So the next best thing is just to live it through your story and pictures!

Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home