Junie's Place: Another Day - Another Lizard!

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Another Day - Another Lizard!

Another Day in the tropics...another drowned lizard in my washing machine!

I will spare you the sight of this little dead thing-just a tiny baby, it was!

Very sad and I didn't have the heart to take a picture of the pitiful little thing!

Sooo...had to do the load of laundry over...as among the items washed were dish and bath towels!
LOL- Had it been Charlie's work clothes I might have been tempted to just dry them and keep my silence!

(Would I do that?? ;) )

Tomorrow I plan to take drastic measures to rid myself of these little varmints who keep invading my space!
I'll bomb the whole area! Don’ worry- just an insect bomb! :)

Sorry - but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!

The mousetraps that I used before should have told them I meant business!!

(It's a jungle out there- in here too!)


JunieRose

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home