Junie's Place: My Travels With Charlie-Part 4

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

My Travels With Charlie-Part 4

...Our plan after leaving Dothan was to travel on through Troy, Montgomery, Birmingham and on north to Hartselle area, where my brother and sister-in-law live. We're always welcome to set up our home- base there! This is less than 20 miles from the area where Charles grew up and where the family reunion would be! This makes it easier for us and we are grateful for their hospitality! We arrived there mid-afternoon on Thursday!

Here's some scenery we saw along the way:
Troy and Birmingham areas.












And some pictures of my brother's place:

Ray & Charles, Frances and a great granddaughter-Tea'...and I got to meet and hold their newest great granddaughter-Lacie!

BTW- those apples are mighty good fried in butter and sweetened with splenda and cinnamon! :)




















JunieRose

6 Comments:

At 1:17 AM , Blogger mreddie said...

Great photos - as usual. That apple tree is really producing some healthy looking apples. ec

 
At 3:14 AM , Blogger Merle said...

Hello June ~~ Nice photos again. The baby looks so tiny- how soon we forget.
Thanks for your comments, the poem was nice. Hope you are not so tired now.
Take care, Merle.

 
At 8:07 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi,EC,

and thanks for visiting my site and looking at my pictures.

Those apples were very tasty! I like them fried!

June

 
At 8:11 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Merle,

Thanks for visiting me here.

Yes, a very tiny baby girl, is Lacie! She's just a couple weeks old!

Am still kinda worn out from the trip and hot weather- but I must get out to shop today! Won't have times to read blogs until later this afternoon.

June

 
At 10:58 AM , Blogger Skye said...

Junie, I haven't commented till now, but have been keeping up with the story of your travels. It's great to read about where you went, and to see all the pictures! What a sweet little baby!

 
At 1:48 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Skye,

Thanks for reading my stuff!

I have a couple more posts about the trip... Hopefully, I'll stop just short of boring everyone to tears! LOL!!

Hope things are well in your world! I'm behind with my reading of blogs!

Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home