Junie's Place: Guest Blogger-Alli! ( Post #2 ~7-5-'06 )

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Guest Blogger-Alli! ( Post #2 ~7-5-'06 )





This is my granddaughter, Alli!
She wanted to share her latest Teddy Geiger experience with everyone! :)


~~~~~~


The event:

'Red Hot and Boom'
( 4th of July festival in Altamont Springs, Fl. (July 3rd, 2006)


Teddy Geiger!

Other performers:

Cheyenne Kimball
Ashley Parker Angel

Teddy Geiger was the only real reason we went. (My mom and me!)
Teddy’s performance was amazing, as always!
(However, we were impressed with Cheyenne.)

He only played a short set so after he was done we left and went to the XL106.7 Radio Station booth, where Teddy did an interview.

When he was done with his interview, he walked along the barrier signing autographs and having pictures taken with fans. Before he got to us we talked to his bodyguard (Drew), whom we had met before, and he remembered us. We told him we’re gonna see them 3 times next month so, hopefully, we can get some ‘connections!” HAHA! So Teddy was trying to go kinda fast but I stuck my arm out and put it around him to snap a picture before he could get away! :)

Right after that, Drew said, "No more personal pictures!” My mom and I said, in unison, “Yes!”
We walked away laughing!! :)

Alli

8 Comments:

At 8:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay I'm on Ginga's blog, I must be famous. =]

 
At 8:24 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Yep!

Featured on the most famous blog in all blogdom!!


Ahhh...but what if you become in such demand for blogging that it will cut into your concert going!!

...On the flip side tho, going to see 'The Boys' give you a lot of blogging material!!

Alli, a sad bit of news...'Nightie' has disappeared! We will check at the dog pound first thing tomorrow! :( I hope they have her!

Ginga

 
At 8:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

AW! I hope she's okay. =[

 
At 8:56 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

I know...but I expect it's not good! :(
If you talk to Zach please tell him-ok?

Love you,

Ginga

 
At 10:59 PM , Blogger Granny said...

Nice going. I hope your dog is okay.

 
At 8:32 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Our little dog is very old (about 17 years old) and has been not doing well for awhile. She's always been an outdoors dog but was always near the back of the house. Always sad to lose them , but that's life.

 
At 1:39 PM , Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

Sorry about your dog Junie...bless his old heart.

What a great pic of Alli & Teddy...how exciting for her.

 
At 3:58 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Joy,

Thanks for your kind thoughts on 'Nightie.' She was not picked up (Animal Control) so I fear she's dead but we haven't been able to find her! That's the hardest part-not knowing what happened!


Thanks about your Alli comments too! Lol- I told her as 'CUTE' as Teddy is , she's much cuter! :)

Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home