Junie's Place: Photo Fun

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Photo Fun





More fun with my photo program! So much can be done with old, dark B&W photos!
(the before and after picture-Click to make larger)

This is me at age 16...just a few months older than my Alli is now!

This is a recent picture of my granddaughter, Alli!



Tina and Alli came up for awhile tonight. It cheered me up a bit! :)

This is a recent pic of Alli and me...After putting it through the picture program, it's not that awful! :) I'm glad I kept it!



Oh! What fun I have with my pictures!!





Now I must try for some sleep!

Goodnite all!

Juniper

6 Comments:

At 8:10 AM , Blogger Skye said...

It's fun playing around with photos, isn't it? I love when I can take a pretty bad photo and make it look good! What photo editing program do you use? I use ArcSoft Photo Impression... it's a pretty good one. My favorite thing is getting out the red-eye in my pictures!

And, wow - you were certainly a stunner at 16!! Bet you had all the men after you!! :)

 
At 9:25 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Skye,

The picture program I have is iphoto- and I also have photoshop! Yah -it is fun playing around with the photos! :)

:) Thanks for the compliment - (that photo is 49 years old!-hahaha) I remember that day well. I had gone to the beach with some friends.

Junie

 
At 10:49 AM , Blogger Peter said...

Nice pics June.

 
At 11:00 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, Peter,

( I have enjoyed your photos of Australia very much!)

June

 
At 8:43 PM , Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

Junie...this picture of you at 16.....absolutely stunning.....beautiful.....I LOVE IT! And as for Alli... I guess it runs in the family....

Nice to see you having fun with your photos.

 
At 8:59 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Joy,


As you see with the original photo- it was very dark and couldn't even tell who was in the picture!

I was pleased when I worked with it and had it come out so clear!

Thanks for looking!!

OH!!! My Alli is far cuter than I ever was! :)
Plus she's much smarter too!

Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home