Junie's Place: Here's Alli!

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Here's Alli!




Just want to post these cute pictures of Alli-my one and only granddaughter. She's also our baby!
As you can see, she is not a baby anymore. She will be 16 the day after Christmas! She just started in 10th. grade this week!

Alli and Tina, my daughter, came up to visit us yesterday . Alli wanted to show us her new hair cut! Very cute!...And I guess she's decided Blondes Have More Fun, because her hair is very blonde this time! :)

I wanted her name to be Merry Noel but her mom said 'No!' She named her Allison Brooke! She prefers to be called Alli!

Funny thing-Alli's favorite Christmas song has always been 'The First Noel!' :)
AHHH- I miss those early days of Alli and me listening to music and dancing! I took care of her and her brothers in those early days!

Never a dull moment on his little farm, in those days! :)

Photos:

Alli in black hood- earlier this year
Allison Brooke- newborn-3 days old
Alli- yesterday -8-8-06


Ginga

aka-Junie

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At 2:13 PM , Blogger TJ said...

Alli is very cute...I can see why you would be so proud of her!!!
:-D

 
At 2:20 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, Tammy.

She is cute and very sweet and smart, too!

My 'Ginga' years were some of the best of my life!

Well...of course I still AM 'Ginga' but I miss having little ones around! Lol- guess I have to wait for the Great-Grands!

Junie

 
At 9:50 PM , Blogger Granny said...

She's lovely.

And she shares a birthday with my husband who always seems to get lost in the aftermath of Christmas.

 
At 9:54 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Ann,

:)

Yes - Alli always claims she gets short-changed for her birthday! :) but she really doesn't!

Her mom always does something special for her ...usually a party Before Christmas!

 
At 10:14 PM , Blogger mreddie said...

They just grow up so fast - it almost makes my head spin with my own kids and grands. ec

 
At 12:13 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

So true! Too soon!

June

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home