Junie's Place: Going to House of Blues Brunch (Post#2 of today)

Friday, September 29, 2006

Going to House of Blues Brunch (Post#2 of today)









Sunday morning we are going to House of Blues, Gospel Brunch, in Orlando.

It’s my daughter’s birthday. Tammy (birthday girl) and her husband Terry and son Zach live in Orlando.

They have been to this House of Blues Brunch a few times before and have wished Charles and I could experience it! What better time than NOW on Tam’s birthday!
Tina and Alli (my other daughter and granddaughter) plan to join us, too!

It should be a fun day except for that early hour of getting up! It’s about a 1-1/2 hour drive from here! We’ll have to be in Orlando by 9:00 AM! Yikes! Early for me these days!

I’ll have to make an early night of it on Saturday in order to get up early enough! I can do that!

Here are some pics of Tammy - my first baby girl! :)


Junie

(Ginga)

15 Comments:

At 2:39 PM , Blogger TJ said...

A right purdy name and a right purdy gal!!
Have fun at the brunch...don't eat anything I wouldn't..hehe!!
:-D

 
At 2:47 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks,'Tammy'

Looks like me and your mama had the same idea about little girl baby names!

...I considered Tamara...but settled for just Tammy! :)
Yes- she's always been a 'purdy' little girl! She is LITTLE, too- just about 5 ft.

Oh! We expect to enjoy this brunch! LOL- We better - with what it's costing us!! haha


Junie

 
At 4:21 PM , Blogger Skye said...

Oooh, that sounds exciting, Junie! I hope you have a great time and don't get struck with insomnia the night before!

 
At 4:27 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, Skye,

Yes, it will be fun!

I DO have insomnia often....but I will just MAKE myself sleep early this time!
I Have too!

J.

 
At 7:42 PM , Blogger Shelley said...

What a pretty drawing! Have a great time!

 
At 7:45 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks!


;) We will have fun I'm sure!

Junie

 
At 8:24 PM , Blogger Peter said...

Happy Birthday Tammy, hope you all enjoy the day.

 
At 8:39 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, Peter,

Let's just hope I can get up that early! :)

Junie

 
At 11:08 PM , Blogger Jeanette said...

Happy Birthday Tammy
Have a great day and dont sleep in
safe travelling

 
At 11:42 PM , Blogger Susie said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter Tammy!
Enjoy the brunch and take lots of pictures!!

 
At 12:42 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks Sue,

lol- i ALWAYS take my camera- where ever I go!

I'm sure we'll have fun together!

Junie

 
At 12:46 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Jan,

Thanks for your good wishes!

I'll make the early rising on Sunday morning! :) Can't let my girl down!


Junie

 
At 5:24 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello June ~~ I hope your Tammy has a lovely birthday. The photos of her are
great as is your sketch of her. Have a lovely day with your family. The jokes
were god in the previous post. Thanks for your comments, glad you liked the OLd Lady verse. Better old, than the
alternative. Take care,Love, Merle.

 
At 9:12 AM , Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

Have a great time at the House of Blues Brunch Junie...sounds like a lot of fun. Happy Birthday to Tammy...love that baby pic...so cute.

 
At 9:39 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks,

Joy and Merle, for your good wishes!

Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home