Junie's Place: THE WHO!

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

THE WHO!



Hi Folks,

As I may have mentioned before, I have become a big WHO FAN over the past couple years!
The Who are in the middle of a tour, which started in Europe and has covered a lot of US cities. (north, south, east and west!)

It was not possible for me to be able to go to a WHO concert for a lot of reasons; money being the main one! :(

OK- I couldn't go to a concert-but here's the next best thing! These pictures!
I am also looking forward to some videos and CDs from this concert tour!

( The title of post takes you to one picture site )


These sites were posted on the music forum, CS, by a WHO FAN who recently saw 3 of these shows! !

There are some very good pics here from 2 of those concerts!




~~~~


Enjoy!


Junie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home