Junie's Place: Happy Birthday Marc!!

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Happy Birthday Marc!!

Today is MARC'S Birthday !

Happy Birthday Marc!

(lol- hope I got the date right!...kidding ! I know I got it right!)

(Click to enlarge)

This is Marc!

(One of my doll cases behind him)




Marc is my computer guy! (He taught me all I know about computers- and TRIED to teach me a lot more which hasn't sunk in yet! hahaha)

He's gone back to long distance truck driving- and I sure miss him, :) so does my MAC!

Visit Marc's blog. He has a lot of family pics and interesting stories of the road! Oh! And lots of pretty scenery, too!

( Marc's blog on my side bar)


Junie (Ginga)

4 Comments:

At 3:16 PM , Blogger TJ said...

Happy Birthday to Mark!
:-D

 
At 4:59 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks Tammy,


Hope he remembers to check my blog today!


Junie

(Ginga)

 
At 8:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I did and thank you Ginga. Alli called me to remind me of my birthday Ha Ha. Well you know how I am. I forget everything.

 
At 9:00 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

;)

Hope you had a good day!

Happy Birthday!

Ginga

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home