Junie's Place: Our Ride

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Our Ride

Charles and I went for a ride late yesterday, searching for the perfect sunset!

...Well- IMO- they are ALL perfect-so this one thrilled me as each one I've seen before it has! Not much color except for the big ball, itself. Nevertheless-it was worth our efforts!



I'm so thankful for the beauty of our countryside! Every time we go out I'm overwhelmed and am convinced,once again, that we live in the most beautiful spot on God's earth! :)

Here's some photos from our outing.

(a beautiful lake scene in a pasture)


(This horse must have heard the old adage of 'The grass is always greener on the other side!")






This flock of wild geese flew over and I was able to get these shots! :)







Junie

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 12:33 PM , Blogger Skye said...

Wow - gorgeous, Junie! Fabulous photography! I love the one of the sunset silhouetting the tree, and the birds in flight look like something from a painting. Really beautiful scenery... thank you for sharing that with us. :)

 
At 12:47 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks so much, Skye.

Junie

 
At 3:27 PM , Blogger TJ said...

very nice photo's!!
:-D

 
At 4:58 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks!

I always have fun with my camera.

Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home