Junie's Place: I've been tagged

Thursday, September 07, 2006

I've been tagged

Sue at
http://susie-sspace.blogspot.com/

has tagged me for a book meme.


Here are the directions:

Grab the book closest to you.
Open to page 123.
Scroll down to the 5th sentence.
Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your blog - name of the book and the author.
Then tag 3 people.


~~~~~~

The book closest to me happens to be 'The Husband' - by Dean Koontz.
This is his latest book and a good one. I like that his books usually have happy endings for 'the good guys!'
I am a long time fan of Dean Koontz.

~~~" It's Rush Hour. You don't want to be late getting to New Port Beach."
The kidnapper terminated the call.~~~


I will tag...

Merle
Margaret
Tammy


( but only if you want to! :) )

Love,

Junie

4 Comments:

At 12:34 PM , Blogger Susie said...

Thanks for playing Junie. I like books with happy endings for the good guys too!

 
At 1:22 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

You're very welcome, Sue!

( I don't read nearly as much as I used to...computer stuff has taken up a lot of my time!)

Junie

 
At 2:23 PM , Blogger TJ said...

Hey June Bug!
I just dropped by to say thank you for visiting my blog this week while I was away!
This is a cute meme that I first saw on my friend Barb's blog.
I may or may not do it on mine, just kind of playing it by ear with my health day to day...
My Hubby loves Dean Koontz by the way!!
:-D

 
At 6:54 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Dear Tammy,

I didn't realize you had been so sick! I wouldn't have picked you, otherwise!

Don't worry about the meme- just Get Well Soon!

;) Your husband has good taste in writers, BTW! :)

Junie Bug

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home