Junie's Place: Our Place Today (post #2 of today)

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Our Place Today (post #2 of today)

As I have mentioned before this summer...more than once, I'm sure...my gardening chores have gotten away from me. I was defeated pretty early on- due to the HOT weather, plus back problems and just not feeling well enough to do much!









Still...there's beauty to be seen out there. (As Mreddie often says on his blog, "God is good!" ) So true! He gives us so much to find joy in!

~~~~~~

Visit Mreddie here:

http://blueberrypatch.blogspot.com/


~~~~~~

Here are some pics of my neglected flowers around my place this week...
and one of two of my favorite girls...Nighty and Peaches!


Enjoy our world! :)

Junie

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

At 12:15 AM , Blogger mreddie said...

Nothing neglected about those photos - looking good. Thanks for the plug. The smashed finger did not look pleasant, had a few myself and none were fun. ec

 
At 7:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi June ~~ Your photos are lovely. It is amazing how the flowers grow no matter what care we give them. Would you please pass on to MrEddie my regards.
I can read his posts, but not comment as
there is no "other" option & no e-mail.
Thanks June, Take care, Merle.

 
At 9:41 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, Merle,

lol- yes it's amazing how you can get good photos- even when things are in a mess with overgrown weeds!
(but I even find beauty in what some would consider junk weeds sometimes)

Too bad you can't comment at Mreddies! Maybe he'll read your comment here...and I will mention it ,too- when I post to him.

Take care,

June

 
At 9:47 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Mreddie

You're very welcome about my mention of your blog! I'm sure anyone would find your blogs uplifting! I do.

Thanks for looking at my pictures! There's always something pretty or interesting to photograph , if we just look around a little bit!

oh yah!! I'm sure that smashed finger was not much fun! Poor C.

BTW- Merle asked me to pass on the info that she's been unable to leave comments for you...

June

 
At 6:35 PM , Blogger TJ said...

you know what...I babied and fussed after my flowers and tomatoes all summer long...but due to my recent bout of bad health they have been neglected but look better and produce more than they ever did...go figure??
:-D

 
At 10:24 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

...Proves there's a more competent hand than ours in charge, I guess! ;)


Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home