Junie's Place: Billy Joel

Monday, September 11, 2006

Billy Joel


Look what I got today - Billy Joel, 'The Stranger!'

I had this on LP, or my kids had it - but I was happy to find it in a CD!

I have liked Billy Joel's music through the years, but I recently came across some of his music on YouTube, so my interest was renewed!
He was one of many performers who participated in the World Trade Center Tribute, at MSG, after the attack on 9-11-01!

~~~Check this out~~~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-fJbOstsH4


THIS CD will be my music of tonight! :)


~~~~


Had a long, tiring shopping trip... Got home with a huge amount of stuff to unload and knew I'd have no help. Chas. had gone to Lake City and I saw he hadn't returned!
...so...I popped the trunk, grabbed as many bags as I could carry. (hoping to make fewer trips) I get to the front door and- No House Key! And of course, it's locked and no one home! Dang it!! I hate these kind of things! I made several trips back and forth, between house and car, looking for those keys! Finally, after dumping some bags, I found them! Apparently they had slipped off my finger into one of the bags! (A very 'Ginga Like' happening here!)

By this time I was hot-tired and especially wanting some of that quickly melting ice cream that I FINALLY had managed to bring into the house!

I deserved it - don't you think? ;)


Junie

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At 11:39 PM , Blogger mreddie said...

For some reason I can't get you tube to play - need to look into that. The ice cream was just the reward for finding the keys - my kind of reward too. ec

 
At 11:49 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

The ice cream was just the reward for finding the keys - my kind of reward too. ec<<

;) I thought so too!

...Sorry you can't get YouTube music.
I find some browers work better than others on YouTube. I usually use Safari or Firefox.

June

 
At 12:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi June -- on YouTube check out the Smart Dancing Dog video -- i don't remember what it is called but you'll know it -- the golden retriever that dances with his owner to the song from Grease. it is so awesome.

I'm trying to remember my log in -- and am having no luck -- if i ever get this thing to work i'm going to tattoo everything to my forehead!!!!

 
At 12:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

holy toledo i did something right!

 
At 8:07 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Bonnie,

When you sent me that about the dog was before I got on High Speed and I couldn't get it to work. Maybe I can now. I'll look for it.

~~~

:) Sure am happy you got things to work out and are able to post here! :)

Junie

 
At 10:56 AM , Blogger Lori said...

It sounds like you had your share of problems tonight.

Yes, I have to say I think you deserved the ice cream. : )

 
At 1:50 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks Lori,


Actually, I don't need much of an excuse to indulge in ice cream eating! :)

Hope things are well in your world today.

Junie

 
At 5:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Junie are you ok?

 
At 6:07 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

...Well, I did have a doctor's appt. today- but just routine... a bone density test... LOL- like they need to tell me I'm getting shorter!!!

Hope you're doing ok. I have been reading you almost every day but had trouble posting a couple times.


Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home