Junie's Place: Go Now

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Go Now

HERE

You might remember I mentioned this song 'Forever Autumn' which I had not been able to find on YouTube.

THIS is a most beautiful song!

....Well, a reader was kind enough to send me this URL.

I was just searching under Moody Blues...and it's listed as Justin Hayward!

Thanks, Joyce.

Visit me anytime! :)

Junie


~~~~

(Sorry-The hot-link doesn't seem to work.

Try This: (COPY & PASTE)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOHiOWxd0V0

2 Comments:

At 9:07 PM , Blogger Granny said...

The link worked for me - I'll try actually listening when the house is quiet - 1:00 a.m.?

 
At 11:16 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Ann,

I do my best music listening late at night!!

I have trouble sleeping-am never in bed before 1:00.

This video is very nice!

I'm glad I finally got the link working-but decided to keep the url there too

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home