Junie's Place: Look who came to visit!!

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Look who came to visit!!

(A family post, but all are welcome)


75% of our Grands paid us a visit today! And 2 of my 3 kids were here! It made me happy to see Alli and her 2 brothers,Dan & Brian, all together! Doesn't happen often enough these days!

(The ones not here were missed! :( Zach (grandson) my daughterTam-and SIL, Terry-and SIL Marc!)


Here are some pics of our day!

(BTW-this is my third try at getting the pics posted!...I hope this works!!!)

Brian (grandson) at my computer desk-Alli- (Granddaughter) in convo with the others



My daughter, Tina - and Alli



Chris, my son and Dan, my grandson



My grandson, Dan and ME (Ginga)



Dan and Tina



Brian and ME! (...sometimes it's scary to be hugged by Ginga!! :) )



The Girls



Alli and her granddad (Gabbo)



The Fahey Grands-Brian-Dan-Alli



...after awhile it becomes boring at Ginga's house...
But I enjoyed it!! (SMILE)










Love,
Ginga

AKA-Junie

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At 9:23 PM , Blogger mreddie said...

You have a good-looking group there. ec

 
At 9:25 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

ec,

Thanks!

Keep hoping to get them all together! That probably will happen at Thanksgiving!


Junie

 
At 4:32 AM , Blogger Merle said...

Hello June ~ Great photos of your family and great to see them. They must enjoy their visits. Glad you liked the Rabbit story. I have my cousin with me which is great. Take care, Love, Merle.

 
At 9:18 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Merle,

Thanks for coming by and I hope you and your cousin have a nice visit.


Junie

 
At 7:04 PM , Blogger TJ said...

Oh June Bug,
I know you were in heaven with those kiddo's there!!
:-D

 
At 7:29 PM , Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

As usual...lots of great photos Junie. My gosh...there's a lot of love there. You can see how much they love you and Charles. And it all started with the two of you...you have every reason to be proud of your beautiful family.

 
At 7:38 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Tammy,

Oh, YES! Always enjoy time spent with the kids.

I guess on Thanksgiving we will have EVERYONE here!! I hope so.

Junie

 
At 7:42 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Joy,

Thanks for looking!

Yes- our family has always been loving and close!

LOL- looking at the pics I just have to finally admit my boys are grown up! It's been kinda hard for me to let go of my "babies!"

Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home