Junie's Place: A beautiful day!

Thursday, November 02, 2006

A beautiful day!

Today is a beautiful one, here in Ocala!

Saturday we are planning to take a little ride on the Victory if the weather is still fine! I love riding when it's a little bit cool! Today is just perfect!

So much to do here today I just don't know where to begin! I finally got the pumpkins out. Charles took them for his cows to eat! So they served us well! :)

Both my poodles need a bath-and I guess I will just jump in and DO IT! It's a job I don't like at all- but I can't afford to take them to the beauty shop as often as they need attention!

Poor little girls are both getting old and have some problems...

(lol- I know how that is!)


This is
Peaches(white)
and
Sadie (gray)
They do this a LOT!


I better 'Get On With IT' (those doggie baths) before I think of an excuse Not to!

Junie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home