Junie's Place: My night-so far!

Monday, November 20, 2006

My night-so far!


OK- we went out tonight, as I wanted to get the Sarah CD I have been so 'carried away' with since yesterday! I found it at Target!
It 's a very nice mix-all done in Sarah's special way! My favorite of all is 'River'-the Joni Mitchell song ! (The link I posted )

This CD is worth adding to any Christmas music collection!


~~~~




I also saw this little ornament Santa and found him very charming-so he came home with me!

Here he is on my computer desk!

He looks a little distressed at the messiness of my desk!

Well-yes, Santa-I could use a bigger computer desk! (Hint-Hint!!)

~~~~

Now I'm off to try for that elusive sleep!


Junie

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 6:44 AM , Blogger Merle said...

Hi June ~ Love your Santa on your desk and the Dictionary !! Good move. You certainly love your music June. Do you have trouble sleeping ? Thanks for your
kind comments June, I appreciate them.
I put on a small post tonight and it lost the color but is readable. Peter edited the last 3 posts, but he can't keep doing that. We'll work it out.
Take care, Love, Merle.

 
At 8:44 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Merle,

I slept a little better last night, for a change.

Haven't read any blogs yet but will try to get around.

I know it's bothersome to you to have your posts losing the color like that- but there must be some way to work it out.-lol- I just know the basics so I have no idea what could be the problem!

Have a good day/night.

June

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home