Junie's Place: November Ride

Sunday, November 26, 2006

November Ride

Today Charles suggested a ride to Waldo Flea Mkt.
I was UP for it as I always am!

OK- We go to get ready and of course I always want to document our activities with some photos!

I got this one of Charles getting ready to ride...






then he got a total of "15" of me- in the space of a couple minutes...
between this:









this and this!



I must say he was being a bit of a " S.... A..", making the point of my taking so many photos! ;)
Oh, well!


Nevertheless...here am I - enjoying the ride! ;)




I was surprised to see so much fall color-just 40 miles up the road from us!














My husband at the flea market of Waldo! ;)



Now-I'm about to do-THIS:



( Haven't you always heard that if life gives you 'nuts'- make a Harvest Loaf! :) well-something like that! )



Our day!

Junie

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 11:20 PM , Blogger mreddie said...

Now that looked like a very fun day - and ride! ec

 
At 11:26 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

;) It was a fun day!

 
At 7:49 AM , Blogger Merle said...

Hi June ~ Glad you and Charles had a lovely ride, and the photos are really nice. I see a few colored trees still.
Thanks for your comments. glad you enjoy te jokes. Take care, Love, Merle.

 
At 8:27 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

hi Merle,

Thanks for coming by.

Yes it was a nice ride with the cooler weather we're having! I was surprised to see the fall color just north of us....We don't have much color change here in Ocala.

Hope things are well with you.

June

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home