Junie's Place: Shopping Outing

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Shopping Outing


Today I got Charles to take me out shopping...just two places as I didn't feel like doing more! And I sure didn't feel up to going out alone!

The backache that has been threatening to stop me for the past few days, managed to do a pretty good job of it by the time I got up this morning! I guess I've done too much of climbing up and down-unloading boxes-stringing lights.
(That SOFT bed I'm still fighting is not helping things either!)
Anyway-I am pretty much stopped in my tracks for the time being!
Whatever is left to get done will have to wait! And it may not get done at all!

Seems so often these things happen at this season! One recent Christmas I fell and broke my wrist...another holiday season I had a spell of Neuropathy in my legs that put me down and out for 3 months...although that time I DID recover just before Christmas!

I had to shop for Charles' gifts-at Casual Male- Big Man's shop! :) He just waited in the truck for me...Lol- not many surprises between us!...We then went to Barnes and Noble where I got books for all the kids! I love shopping for books! ( Oooops! Hope they are not reading this! LOL- guess that's not likely, tho, as they don't read 'Ginga' often!)...While there I had a hot chocolate to celebrate the season! It was yummy! Charles just had a few sips of mine!

Later, too, we stopped for a late lunch at Sonny's BBQ. It was good- and best of all it gave me an excuse to not come up with a dinner plan! I just don't feel like cooking- or doing anything!

I still have ALL my presents to wrap- several more to buy...about half of my cards are still to do-PLUS some little packages to get mailed!

...Tomorrow is another day...

Junie

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 11:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the name of the book you got for me Ginga????? by the way, I did post to my blog.

 
At 12:01 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Lol- Marc- you sneaky! :)
- will check out your blog!


Ginga

 
At 7:10 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

LOL I guess at least one of them does read your blog! hehe I wish I was near so I could help you wrap all those presents:-) Gosh, you sure haven't been lucky around Christmas where being sick or breaking a bone is concerned...maybe just stay sitting down from now on and don't move! lol Hugs xox

 
At 8:44 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

:)

Marc is my son-in-law. He's a trucker and he keeps up with me pretty closely! (I'm called Ginga by all the family- a name my first grand son gave me!)

:0 I'm feeling much better so I think I can manage, after all!

I DO have a lot of gifts to wrap- but at least I'm through with the shopping!

LOL- I'm trying to be VERY careful!

Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home