Junie's Place: Vintage Ads

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Vintage Ads









I love vintage things!

I came across these two advertisement cards I got many years ago in Pennsylvania. I remember buying them one year on a visit with my sister in Altoona.

I can't put a date to either of them but know they are both very old.

~~ I love the art illustration of both of them!~~


~~~~


I went searching for info of these companies!
Didn't find anything except
this of the card on the right!

( a place to buy this type of cards! Ut-Oh- here I go again...being sucked in!
But aren't these cards just sooo charming!! )

Junie

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 5:12 PM , Blogger TJ said...

I love this sort of thing too Miz Junie!!
:-D

 
At 5:17 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Aren't they just sooo cool!! I have a few more stashed around here somewhere!
Hope I can find them!

J.

 
At 7:46 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

Such fabulous cards Junie! I love anything vintage like that too but it's just so hard to find that kind of stuff around here, no antique shops in my city at all anymore! I'm trying to get rid of some collections...I know me though, I'll start collecting other things! lol Hugs xox

 
At 7:55 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

:)

Well, with me...seems like- once I have it I KEEP it forever!
I love all my'Stuff' but it sure makes for a cluttered house!

( My dolls and santas I will always keep!!)

(hugs)

Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home