Junie's Place: Snow Babies!

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Snow Babies!



This is my two older grandsons and my daughter Tina, with a first encounter with snow!
(well, not the very first because they had seen some snow in Northern California the winter before.)
They were in Fort Campbell,
Ky, Army base home!

They had enough snow to make that nice little snow-man!
The boys' ages were almost 5 & 3 years! (1988)

Not long after this, Tina and my grandboys moved to Ocala and have been near us ever since!
So many happy times...

~~~~~~

Ginga

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:26 PM , Blogger Susie said...

Lovely picture of the grands in the snow! We have lovely sunny weather today.
:)

 
At 9:30 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Sue,

Happy you had nice weather today.

We had a good day too- but I didn't get out at all except to feed my cats!

Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home