Junie's Place: My night...

Friday, March 02, 2007

My night...



Our company came and everyone made an early night of it... everyone, that is, except me! There's no way I can go to bed at 9:30! I can't think of sleeping before midnight!

It's very quiet- and kind of lonely here tonight. I'm not playing music as I don't want to disturb our guests.

But I'm here at my untidy little computer desk!... I really wish I had a bigger area for my stuff!!

Cluttered up mess!!

~~~~~~

Last night was a good and loud night of music. I , once again, played The Who- my CD 'The Who, Then and Now-1964-2004.





And after that I watched some WHO Youtube vids!

I watched several, then something went haywire and ended it! Not sure just what happened but it was good while it lasted!

(Better luck next time, JunieRose!)


Junie


Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At 12:32 AM , Blogger Skye said...

Hmm. You know, Junie, looking at those two pictures on your desk... Alli bears quite a striking resemblance to your mom. At least, it looks that way to me!

Hope you have a good time with your (sleepyhead!) guests. :)

 
At 6:32 AM , Blogger Jeanette said...

sssshhhhhhh be quiet as a mouse cant wake the guests.

 
At 8:24 AM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

I can never go to bed before midnight either! lol Your desk looks like mine...I call it "organized clutter"! lol Have a wonderful day with your guests today:-) xox

 
At 10:48 AM , Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

I don't remember the last time I went to bed at 9:30. I'm a midnight/1:00 person too Junie. Your desk looks warm and homey...just like you. Have a great visit with everyone...

 
At 11:28 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks for visiting-

Joy
Pea
Janette
Skye

I will get back to visiting blogs ASAP!

Junie

 
At 12:04 PM , Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

Any time things go haywire when I'm using the computer, I get very annoyed. I'm mostly annoyed because I have no clue what to do about it.

Messy desk areas are normal. People who keep their desks perfectly organized are usually serial killers or just plain weird.

 
At 12:29 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Jamie Dawn,

Same with me...I know little about the workings of computers!!

As for cluttered desks...I think you see that more often in ppl who have a LOT to say about a LOT of different things! LOL -

( It overwhelms at times! haha)

Junie ... (of the cluttered desk!)

 
At 8:37 PM , Blogger Granny said...

I'm something of a nightowl myself. When the girls are out of school, it's the only time the house is quiet.

When they're in school, I take an afternoon siesta.

 
At 10:02 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Ann,

Thanks for coming by.

I got my 'staying up late' from my mom. I have always done it- even when I was young!

I used to read a lot late at night. These days it's my computer and music time!

Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home