Junie's Place: Memorial Day Weekend

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Memorial Day Weekend

Today was a long and full day and I'm very tired ! Have a giant size headache too, so I think I will try and make an early night of it.

My sis called early this morning and asked if we wanted to meet her and her husband for breakfast. Of course we thought that a good idea. We met at Golden Corral and had a good breakfast and a good visit with them!

After a leisurely meal we went our separate ways.

Charles and I went to the Flea Market and then we searched out a few yard sales! Here are some little things I bought! Things I did not need- but -what the heck!! The little dogs I thought were cute-lol- at 25 cents each how could I walk away from them- especially the Collie! My friend Bonnie asked me to be looking for Collies...she collects them. I'll probably send the Collie to her and add all the others to my small collection of doggies!

Here's all the things I got today! It's an odd assortment of goodies, but I'm pleased with them!

BUT- I found No music! ;(






I also bought these small flags for my back yard gardens!
















Happy Memorial Day Week-End!


Junie

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

At 8:11 AM , Blogger Tammy said...

there's nothing like breakfast "out"! Looks like you had a fine time...I hope your headache goes away!
:)

 
At 9:05 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Early Bird,

Breakfast is my favorite meal so I always enjoy eating it out!
(no clean-up for me! :) )

Still am not feeling great but my headache is better...

Enjoy your day.


Junie

 
At 9:25 AM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

A good breakfast out and then flea market and yard sale shopping...now that's my kind of day!! I see you even found a troll! I remember having a lot of those when they were so popular way back when:-) Love everything you found!! Hope you feel better today my friend. Happy Memorial Day weekend to you!! xox

 
At 10:08 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Dear Pea,

Yes, it was a fun time of 'junk' shopping! :)

I have a small collection of Trolls! They're fun to collect. I got several off ebay! I like the ones dressed in holiday costumes...Christmas-Halloween etc. Someday I will post a group picture of them all!

XOX

Love,

Junie

 
At 10:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

JUNIE! you actually found a collie???!!!! how cool. i think of you when i see pink poodles. do you still collect them?

 
At 10:34 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Bonnie,

Yep, found a Collie and will send it to you next week! Well, I guess he's nothing real special, but, hopefully, you don't have one just like it. I think it's pretty!

Well, yah- I do collect dogs of all kinds- especially poodles! :) did you notice some of those others in that photo? I like that little one with the fire hydrant.

Junie

 
At 11:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi June -- thank you for the collie -- and no i don't have one like him -- if you want me to watch for dogs, i will -- we see lots of poodles, scotties and cockers in our travels. One just can never have too much stuff, can one? lol!

 
At 12:18 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

K- will send him out soon-

Lol- there's always room for one more little doggie in any collection!

Charles always says,"The one who has the most junk when they die is the winner!" :) I think he's winning, but I'm not far behind him!


Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home