Junie's Place: Thanks!

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Thanks!

Saturday, May 19, 2007


I just want to say thanks to all who have left comments and shown your concern for my daughter, Tina.
It's good to know that folks care.

The immediate problem should be taken care of with the stint working to help flush the infection. She was feeling better when we left her last night and able to get up on her own. Still, the surgery will be needed later as the stint is a temporary solution.

I won't be able to be around much, in blog world, for a few days. And this post here will have to serve as a reply and a thanks to you all for your comments!
(I usually reply to each post from readers- in my comments.)

I will be in touch.


Love,

Junie





Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 11:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please know that we are all pulling for Tina's recovery.

 
At 10:04 AM , Blogger Hootin Anni said...

Prayers for Tina's recovery! I hope things will work out, and she will be soon 100%!!!

 
At 9:02 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Anni

and

Momma,

Thanks to you both for your good wishes for Tina.

She seemed to be feeling better today when we went to see her. That was good to see!


Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home