Junie's Place: A long day~

Monday, October 15, 2007

A long day~

Hey Folks,

Today I had to grocery shop and it has become a job I really don't look forward to anymore! :) Can't say I ever did- come to think of it- but it seems to be getting more un-appealing as time goes on. ( Could be my age...Ya think? )

I usually pick one of my favorite CDs to play on the way over and back! This day I wanted to listen to ' George Martin: In My life!' This was a gift I received a couple years ago and it is one of my most favored things! It's just beautiful- from start to finish.
It is Beatles songs done by various artists and George Martin, himself. Produced by George Martin, of course. Go here to read more about this excellent CD- and to hear some samples of the music! Trust me! You will love it!

Note:
This would make a wonderful gift for any Beatles Fans!

~~~

...My shopping went ok- and I picked out some things for fall decorating...a scarecrow- some flowers and leaves- and a couple of big pumpkins. Plus, of course, all my grocery items... It took forever to get everything rounded up~(seemed like it!)

As my luck would have it, Charles was not home to help me unload ...(GROAN!!) This is the part I dread most of all . But I managed-and spent another hour or more putting stuff away. Oh-and I fixed up our fall display with the stuff I bought! Charles had set up the hay bales for me earlier! On Halloween day I will carve faces in those pumpkins!



...and some flowers I fixed up for inside!


My witches and monsters have not yet made an appearance around here! Maybe they won't show at all! They might have heard that I'm not much in the mood for any of this, this year! They may be pouting and protesting my lack of enthusiasm! I may have even driven them away forever!

:( I hope not!

We'll have to wait and see !

( 2 of my visitors last year! )





I am seriously beat tonight so I'm going to bed early and sleep- even if I have to take the pills! For some reason I have been waking up a couple hours earlier than my usual time! Today it was just past 5:30! That's crazy!! Weird dreams too...so I need to find some restful sleep tonight! Have to!


'Til next time~


Junie

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 12:40 AM , Blogger Skye said...

Well, Junie, I hear you about the grocery shopping, and the lack of enthusiasm for Halloween!! Doesn't sound like YOU, though! I hope I haven't been rubbing off on you or something! I hope you'll have a good night's sleep tonight and start to feel much more festive soon. And none of that waking up at 5:30 either!:)

 
At 8:27 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Skye,

I slept better so maybe today I will feel better. Actually , did't get up until almost 8:00 today and that was good!

 
At 1:50 PM , Blogger Susie said...

Hi Junie,
Putting away the groceries is my least favorite part too :)
Your fall decorations look really cute.
Hope you got some good rest..
xo

 
At 8:34 PM , Blogger Rachel said...

I'm not crazy about that grocery shopping stuff either. I went today as well. I love your fall display!! Very pretty!!

 
At 8:52 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Rachel and Susie,

Thanks for visiting and your comments!

Wish I felt like doing more decorating but not sure I'll get to it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home