Junie's Place: Clapton

Monday, February 18, 2008

Clapton



Recently I have been searching out videos of the great Rock n Roll star, Eric Clapton!
There are a lot available to be enjoyed on Youtube.

When I was shopping today I found this DVD and bought it for myself!

I have not yet viewed it all, but what I have seen is very good!

~~~

What a superb guitar player Eric Clapton is!
And a wonderful songwriter!


This beautiful song is one of my favorites!
 There are several versions of this to be found  but this is one of the best-IMO



  ***Some of the lyrics***


I feel wonderful


Because I see the love light in your eyes


And the wonder of it all


Is that you just don't realize


How much I love you


....



And then I tell her


As I turn out the light


I say my darling, you were wonderful tonight


Oh my darling, you were wonderful tonight



~~~



Wonderful Song!


Love,

Junie


Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 7:53 AM , Blogger Hootin Anni said...

I only like would you know my name.

Love the Old Folks, cars and some ducks post below too.

Happy Tuesday Junie.

 
At 9:46 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Anni,

Yes!
That is a pretty song.
(would you know my name.)

Thanks for visiting the other post too_ (The OLD stuff and ducks! :) )


Have a good day!


Junie

 
At 12:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is great isn't he. I just watch a Bio. on him a couple of days ago and am also fortunate enough to own his 'Unplugged' CD.

 
At 1:39 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Momma,

Oh yah!! Clapton is really good on that guitar!

I am having fun checking out all the vids on Youtube.

Hope you're doing well- I'm behind wit my visiting


Junie

 
At 3:48 PM , Blogger natyperez1993 said...

Holaa!! Si quieres saber mas sobre Eric Clapton ver sus fotos, videos o escuchar su musica entra a www.cyloop.com/ericclapton
Besoss!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home