Junie's Place: Yellow

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Yellow



I was visiting one of my favorite blog sites-b13- and saw this ...

"Project...Yellow!'

The idea is to photograph yellow in your world and post it to
share with others!

This is going on at Anna's site! I had never been to Anna's but, going there to check it out, was just dazzled by all the bright , sunshiny Yellow!

:)


This project looks like fun, so the rest of this week...and who knows how much beyond that...I will be posting some Yellow from my life!


Here is one of my favorite yellow things

:)






More to come...


What's yellow in your life?

(If you join in be sure and let Anna know!)




Love,

Junie

Labels: , , , , ,

7 Comments:

At 7:10 PM , Blogger Donna said...

Isn't that sunflower pretty!! Pretty yellow! Hope all is well with you!!hughugs

 
At 7:16 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, Donna.


Yes! I love sunflowers...actually this pic was taken last year!

I had a good day- Hope you have too!

Hugs))


Junie

 
At 8:03 PM , Blogger Susie said...

Yellow is one of the cheerier colors!
Sounds like a fun project!
xo

 
At 8:37 PM , Blogger b13 said...

I love sunflowers and the scrum-diddily-umptious seeds that they produce. That cat in the background is creepy... but in a good way :) I like how she adds to the image!

 
At 3:30 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Susie,


Yes- a cheery color and fun looking for Yellow to photograph!



Hugs))
Junie

 
At 3:37 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

B13,


LOL- YES- I like my cat in the background! He DOES look kinda creepy...but he's not!

What I really like to see are those really big sunflower heads- with the Dark brown centers! This one came up near my bird feeder-where the seads fall to the ground.

Yes- and those sunflower seeds are yummy... if not downright 'scrum-diddily-umptious,' as you say!! :)

Keep thinking YELLOW!!


Junie

 
At 2:21 PM , Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

It's a yellow explosion!!
Yellow is such a HAPPY color.

:-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home