Junie's Place: To continue and conclude...

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

To continue and conclude...

( LOL - I heard that big sigh out there!!! )





YES!
It was HOT that day!


~~~

OK- I know these pics are mostly of interest to our family...so anyone not interested... just wait it out until I get back to my regular 'electrifying' blogging! :)

Before you know it I'll once again be writing my spellbinding stories of spiders and snakes and drowned lizards in my washing machine.

...Or writing my sad, tear -jerking, poems of my long lost chickens, geese and cows...

...Or maybe sharing my deepest desires and my most outlandish fantasies - in words from my heart!!
OH, YAH!!

~~~

K~ This little trip was fun- even for my 2 youngest grands who are not 'kids' any more! Zach will soon be 21 and Alli is 17!

This was a most enjoyable couple days with the kiddies for this old granny!




We did a lot of this while in Cedar Key.














And......

Oh, my goodness!

Blogger has just notified me that I have no more space for pictures...


I'll have to figure something out! Buy more storage space or whatever!

Because blogging without pictures would be like a day without sunshine for me! :(

So I end on a sad note...

: ( but I'll be back!

I hope I will!


Junie Rose







Labels: , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 7:59 PM , Blogger Skye said...

Junie, I always love seeing your family pics!! They are almost as exciting as the Gnome Lady ones! hee hee :)

I'm not sure about buying more picture space, but I do know that if you resize your pics to make them smaller before you post them, you'll use up your picture storage space much more slowly. Maybe if you go back and replace some of your previous pics with ones you have made smaller, then you will free up some room. Good luck!

 
At 9:42 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Skye,

Oh, well, I'll have to figure out how to do things on a smaller scale! :(

We'll work it out!

LOL- Meanwhile I can do slides!!



Junie

 
At 9:01 AM , Blogger Carletta said...

Always a charming post Junie - family makes you who you are so we can never tire of that!
Out of picture space huh? Guess I better be checking that out - I don't think I can blog without them - oh my.
I have no idea what Skye is talking about either - trust you'll check that out Junie and let us know.
Meanwhile, have a great day.

 
At 9:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can get free image space from:
photobucket.com
imageshack.com
flickr.com

You can also start a new blog, I think...
juniesplace2

Lots of alternatives :-)

 
At 9:47 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks for the info and suggestions, jc.

Well, I put that slide show on last night (slid.com) so I know I can post pictures other ways!

LOL- IT was just a shock to find that out about blogger when I went to post some pics last night!

Oh well, not the biggest problem in the world anyway!
:) I'll explore all the options!


Thanks,


Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home