Junie's Place: Cedar Key Holiday

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Cedar Key Holiday



We had a good time at Cedar Key with the ones of the family who were able to be there! Our group was - Charles and me, Tina and Alli, Tammy, Terry and Zach. Also our son , Chris, came over for a couple hours yesterday.

(And we all were able to have a good meal together at one of the seaside restaurants!)

~~~

There's something about a seaside place that is just so very relaxing for me...It's kind of funny because I am not one to love boating and such things...in fact, I don't like going out on the water at all...but I like being
near the water! I LOVE sea birds- I love shells- I love the sunset across the water!

If I lived near the water, facing west, I would make it my habit of seeing every sunset! I don't think I would ever get tired of it! I caught both sunsets the nights we were there-and tho, not spectacular- they were each very special in their own way!


Here they are:

The first evening~




































The second evening~




































More later~

Hope everyone has enjoyed this long weekend!



Love,

Junie

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

8 Comments:

At 9:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ginga, this is Terry. Nice pics. Glad to see you made it home safe. We had a very nice weekend.

 
At 9:36 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Terry,

Oh! I enjoyed every minute that we were there! LOL - I love the slow, relaxed pace of that little island!

Alli and Zach seemed to have fun too!

I'll be putting some more pics on lol- I just don't want to OVERWHELM folks too much all at once-haha!

Happy you all are safely home, too!


Love,


Ginga

 
At 1:52 AM , Blogger Carletta said...

Hi Junie,
Welcome back! All of these photos are just plain gorgeous - I envy you.
I like being near the ocean and picking up shells... I just know you had a good time.

 
At 2:36 AM , Blogger dot said...

Welcome back! You sure got some nice pictures. I like the first sunset best but they are both beautiful.

 
At 10:57 AM , Blogger Donna said...

Welcome Home!! Glad you enjoyed your time away sweetie!!hughugs

 
At 12:27 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks-all of you ladies-for visiting me and viewing my pics! :)

Yep we had a good time!


Junie

 
At 2:46 PM , Blogger Susie said...

Hi Junie,
Sunset photos are one of my favorite and yours are lovely. So glad you had a nice getaway. Hope Charles is feeling better?
xo

 
At 9:17 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks,Susie,

Yes, Charles got to feeling better so we enjoyed the weekend .


Hope your family did too.


Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home