Junie's Place: Awards!!!

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Awards!!!

What a nice surprise I had waiting for me this morning! I found that '2' of my favorite bloggers had left me the same award!

THIS ONE!


These awards came from
B13
and
Carletta!

These are both blogs that I read every day! Both of these grabbed my attention from the first time I read them! Check them out! You'll find they each have a lot to offer!

OH!

And they both had very nice things to say about my blog, too!
Click on their names to see all the good stuff they say about 'Junie's Place!' :)

Thanks! :)


~~~~


Here are the rules of this award:

1) Write a post with links to 5 blogs that make me think and/or make my day

2) Acknowledge the post of the award giver

3) Tell the award winners that they have won by commenting on their blogs with the news!


~~~



I have many blogs that I enjoy reading so it's hard to pick just 5...nevertheless... I did it! I have chosen some of my newer 'finds' in the blog world, along with some oldies and goodies! :)


None of you have to feel obligated to pass these awards on unless you want to.The beauty of blogging is that rules can be bent for our own pleasure. The main objective in blogging is to have 'fun!'

IMHO


My picks - and for various reasons - are:


Donna

Pea

Sally

Anvil Cloud

Jamie Dawn


These are 5 among many of my favorites!




Love,


Junie Rose





Labels: , , , ,

13 Comments:

At 7:12 PM , Blogger Donna said...

How Sweet of you Mix Junie!!! I Really appreciate this, especially coming from you...You Know I love reading your blog as well!!! Thank you!!!hughugs

 
At 7:12 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

"Oldies but goodies"...are you calling me OLD????? hehe Awww Junie, thank you so much for passing this delightful award to me, it truly does mean a lot. Congratulations to YOU for receiving it...I agree with what both of them had to say about you and your blog, it truly is a pleasure each and every time. Love ya! xoxo

 
At 7:22 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, ladies!

LOL- No! Pea, you are only old in the amount of time I've been reading you...:)

...and DONNA is NEW! LOL- Or YOUNG, maybe!! :)



Hugs))


Junie

 
At 7:38 PM , Blogger Fred said...

Congrats, Junie. I know someone famous!

 
At 7:51 PM , Blogger Susie said...

Hi Junie,
Congratulations on your well deserved awards. You're one of the nicest bloggers I know..
xo

 
At 8:05 PM , Blogger Sally said...

Thanks so MUCH, Junie!! And congratulations to you. A well deserved award; I've come to be very fond of reading your blog, very uplifting, family oriented and fun!! I know I'm old but new!! hahahaha (HUGS)

 
At 11:50 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

lol!

Fred! You funny!

 
At 11:53 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Well, Thanks Sally!

And you know I like reading yours too! :)

Besides, we're both North Florida girls! Lol- maybe it's something in the water (or lack of it!) that produces fun bloggers! :)


Junie

 
At 11:55 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Susie,

Thanks so much! It means a lot to me to have you say that! I always TRY to be nice!


HUGS))


JUNIE

 
At 3:32 AM , Blogger Jeanette said...

Hi Junie, Congratulations on the award. Very well Deserved...

 
At 5:23 PM , Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

Thanks for giving me an award!!!
I enjoy all the perks of being a blogger.
Knowing wonderful people like you is one of those perks!!

:-)

 
At 9:53 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, Jen.

 
At 9:55 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Jamie Dawn,

You know I enjoy your blog very much so you were one of the five I wanted to pick for the award! :)

Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home