Junie's Place: Project Blue #6 ~ Blue in the sky ~

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Project Blue #6 ~ Blue in the sky ~


Project Blue #6
Visit Anna's site for more blue!


~ Feather of a Blue Jay~



Every now and then I find a bird's feather in my yard ! The Blue Jay's feather always gets my attention and I can never just walk by without getting a close-up look at it! This time I happened to have my camera with me and took this picture just as I found it!

THIS is a treasure to me! :) I have a collection of such things of nature that I have collected over the years!

~~~ :) ~ I know!! It doesn't take a lot to thrill me- and I'm glad!! ~~~

~~~

Here's another Blue Bird of the skies! We saw this plane parked at the landing strip at Cedar Key!







...and~ what about this!!
Fantastic!
I have never seen a Blue Angels Air show!
I hope I can some day!





Junie


Labels: , , , , , ,

7 Comments:

At 1:38 AM , Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

You and me are the same when it comes to being delighted by small things in nature. I love to find a feather or a pretty rock or shell.

 
At 8:51 AM , Blogger Donna said...

Ahhh....Blue Angels!! Fantastic show!! Makes you feel SO Patriotic!!LOL...happy day sweetie!!hughugs

 
At 8:53 AM , Blogger Skye said...

I love pretty bird feathers too! Especially blue ones. :)

Go back and look at Alli's blog; you accidentally made a funny comment there! ;)

 
At 9:24 AM , Blogger Jeanette said...

hi junie .. nice photo's of blues....

 
At 10:19 AM , Blogger Lilli & Nevada said...

great photos, one time i saw the Blue Angels it was great

 
At 7:58 PM , Blogger Anna said...

Great images! I am glad you are having fun!

 
At 9:36 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, all you above, for your comments!


Yes! I'm having fun with the Blue Project!


Love,


Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home