Junie's Place: Thanks, all... (and a weird story!)

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Thanks, all... (and a weird story!)



First off- thanks to all of you for your advice and suggestions about the picture posting deal!


I will either upgrade with blogger for more picture space or go through Photo Bucket!

LOL- both of these avenues that are open to me require some looking into and figuring out!

I'm just not gonna bother with anything until I get rid of this humongous headache all of this has caused!
(Well, to be honest, there's other factors that have gone into this headache but I won't get into all that!)


~~~

Meanwhile...

Here is a story that doesn't need pictures...
Just use your vivid imaginations, folks!

In fact, we're probably all better off that there are no pictures to illustrate this!

Lucky I wasn't there with my camera...lol...because, knowing me, I probably would have got some shots of this!
And...knowing me... I might have been inclined to post the pictures before blogger cut me off!

Lol- We'll never know for sure, will we?

( Not that the subject would have minded at all!)


~~~


File this story under:


"What's The World Coming To?"


The other day Charles had to pick up a few items from Wal-Mart. Since it was small purchases he decided to ride the Victory motorcycle!

He did his shopping and walked to his motorcycle with a couple of small bags. He was starting to put his stuff in the baggage compartment of the bike...

...so far, nothing out of the ordinary...

Well- as he looked up and glanced directly across the drive through to the opposite parking...he sees this woman!

She is standing there in just her panties and bra!

As he looked,
( lol-I'm sure no more than mere seconds!!!) a man came from the drivers side of their car, with the woman's jeans in his hands- and held them as she stepped into them!

Charles said the woman locked eyes with him, as if to say,"What are you looking at?" And acted like it was nothing unusual to be standing there in a Wal-Mart parking lot in her underwear!

Perhaps it isn't! :( That's a sobering thought!

:) Charles didn't hang around to see if she also put on a blouse before going into the store.

This story has been a bit troubling to me. I've wondered what the circumstances were and what prompted this bazaare behavior!

In case you're wondering...this was no young chick but a woman mid-50s or older.

The obvious question for me was, "Are you sure it wasn't a swim suit?"

Well... Charles insists he knows the difference in a swim suit and underwear!

IS this a weird story- or is it just me?


Junie



Labels: , , , , , , ,

13 Comments:

At 5:03 PM , Blogger Susie said...

Now that is a strange story! We have plenty of very weird people here in CA but can't say I've ever seen that..
Re: your previous post, I knew there was a limit on pictures, but I don't know what they charge to give you extra space.
Let us know..
xo

 
At 5:32 PM , Blogger Skye said...

It's possible the woman had some kind of disorder or syndrome that made her less aware of social norms. Or at least some unusual circumstance! I don't think the world has quite changed enough that standing in a parking lot in one's underwear is socially acceptable... not yet, anyway! :)

 
At 10:23 PM , Blogger dot said...

That is so funny! I wish we knew "the rest of the story". lol

 
At 12:02 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Dot,

:) Yah-I keep wondering about that woman!


Skye-

Yes- but what about the man that was a part of all this? It's just very strange!!

Susie-

;) I have seen some strange characters around our town too- but never one almost completely undressed in a public place!


Junie

 
At 10:37 AM , Blogger Sally said...

hmmmm, very strange indeed. Like Skye says though, it is quite possible there was more than met the eye (although that was more than enough, hahahha).

If anything wierd is going to happen, Wally World would be the place I'd think although I find myself having to frequent the place myself "frequently". :)

I sure hope your headache is better today!! I hate to think of you hurting. :(

 
At 3:03 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

Didn't Charles recognize me in that parking lot??? LOL Oh my goodness, I can well imagine his shock when he saw that woman in her underwear...in the parking lot of all places! Sheesh! It takes all kinds I guess. lol

I've noticed that I'm at 98% for uploading pictures on blogger so I'll soon be using Photo Bucket to upload my pictures. Just as easy to copy and paste the code from there:-)

Hope you're feeling better today my friend!! When you get a chance, come over to my blog to enter my giveaway:-) xoxo

 
At 3:33 PM , Blogger Donna said...

That's the First thing I thought of to Junie...swimsuit...Who knows though. I wouldnt worry about it. Don't forget...Wal-Mart has cameras...in the parking lot. You Know the store was watching as well...Hope they caught it in action!! Sick behavior...OR..she was ill...??? Love 'ya girl...Smile! It's gonna be alright...How do I know?LOL...I just do.....hughugs

 
At 8:48 PM , Blogger Shelley said...

Very odd story..but it sounds like she might have a mental problem..poor thing.

I wondered if there was a quota on photos. Flickr is a cool way to go. Many people use it.

 
At 8:59 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Shelly,


Yes- that lady had a problem!

Well, I went aheah and got an upgrade with my google account so I'm set for pictures!

 
At 9:05 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks for visiting,


Pea

Sally
&
Donna


I went ahead and upgraded my account with Google/ blogger- so I'm set for pictures!

:) Pea- I thought you might be running low on space too- as you post a lot of pics like I do! :)

Lot's of folks do!

Thanks for all your concern-and I AM feeling better today.

Love,


Junie

 
At 9:40 PM , Blogger Rachel said...

I never knew about the picture thing Junie!! I'll have to see what percentage I have left!

What a bizarre thing to happen!! At least she wasn't totally naked!!! LOL

 
At 6:42 PM , Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

I'm glad you worked out your picture posting dilemma. What would your blog be without photos of your flowers and trips on your bike with Charles??!!

I'd LOVE for Charles to have snapped a photo of that woman standing there in her undies. How funny!!
And SHE was staring at HIM as if HE was the one doing something weird????!!!!!!

 
At 10:41 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

JD

AND

Rachel


LOL- Yes it was a strange thing with that half dressed lady... :) and if I had been along I probably would have had my camera! DARN! A missed opportunity! haha

Rachel

-you probably have plenty of picture space... It's just those who go WILD with the picture posting as I do that will run out!



Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home