Junie's Place: Happy Birthday Tammy!

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Happy Birthday Tammy!














Happy Birthday Tammy!





It's my daughter's birthday~ Oct 1st. (1962)




:( Sorry we can't be together on THE day, but we plan to celebrate soon!


Some pics from our past!!



My 2 little girls were just 15 months apart- (Tam came first) And my son was 3 & 4 years older than his sisters! :) Those were happy days for me! :)




Here is Tammy, (1982) ready to leave for her return trip back to school at FIT, New York!

I look a bit sad!
( I WAS!!) ;(

And here is a recent pic of Tammy and her family!





Happy, Happy Birthday, Tam!


We love you!


Mom

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

At 7:47 AM , Blogger Hootin Anni said...

Love, LOVE the photo share! Happy Happy birthday to Tammy! How wonderful...I'm happy to hear you'll celebrate with her soon.

Have a glorious day Junie.

 
At 10:07 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

:) Thanks, Anni.

There's nothing more dear to us than our families and all the memories- I'm sure you'll agree!

Have a great day!


Junie

 
At 1:46 PM , Blogger DeniseinVA said...

These photos are great and A Happy Birthday to Tammy also.

 
At 2:10 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, Denise.


I love your watery pictures! :)

We have had ducks in the past. I always like watching these kind of water birds.


Junie

 
At 9:41 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

Happy Birthday to Tammy! I do hope her day was a special one:-) Glad you'll be able to get together with her to celebrate soon. I so loved seeing the pictures throughout the years...where have the years gone, Junie? Seems to me our kids should still be babies!! xoxo

 
At 3:45 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Pea!


Time really does get away from us!

Enjoy every moment!


Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home