Junie's Place: Alphabet Soup ~ Sept 30, 2008 (see Ruby Tuesday post below this one)

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Alphabet Soup ~ Sept 30, 2008 (see Ruby Tuesday post below this one)

On Tuesdays, Morning Glory sponsors a little thing called Alphabet Soup.



This week is the letter 'C' and we are looking for things that begin with this letter that add
'cheer' or 'comfort' to our lives...maybe even 'comic relief!' :)

What 'C' things take
'Center Stage' in your life?

Here are a few 'C' things in my life that I
Couldn't do without!
(well, it would be very hard...)


My husband and my son's names begin with 'C'
(Charles and Christopher)
'C' also stands for children...my 2 daughters and my 4 grand children

This is a very early picture of our family!


















My Grand-CHILDREN have often provided the
'Comic Relief' in our lives! :)











More 'C' things that help to make my life
complete are...


Coffee in my current favorite cup!
OOPS! I need a refill here!













Cats~








Cows~










Crafts~













Clouds~












Candy and cookies~mostly chocolate~
and my dear mom's favorite ~Chocolate Covered Cherries!























And of course ~ all things CHRISTMAS!






Love,
Junie

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

7 Comments:

At 3:37 PM , Blogger Susie said...

Hi Junie,
I loved your list of C's and you mentioned a few that I totally forgot (like Christmas and cookies)
Fun meme!
xo

 
At 6:33 PM , Blogger Fred said...

All the animals here at the zoo begin with a "C." Chloe, Chrissy, Colby, and Copper. We didn't plan it that way...really. (I didn't count Buddy because he kinda comes and goes.)

 
At 7:09 PM , Blogger someone else said...

I love your list, Junie! I really enjoyed the fun flair you added to it.

 
At 8:35 PM , Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

My Children are very important Cs in my life, and one of mine is named Courtney.
Christmas is my favorite holiday, and the Christmas season is one I enjoy very much.
Chocolate is a MUST in my life.

Love those Cs!!!!

That early family photo of yours is precious.

:-)

 
At 10:08 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

Heyyyyy, you forgot Carole!!! lol That's a nice C word, isn't it?? hehe I so enjoyed your list of C words...if your mom would have still be here today, I would have sent her some of my homemade Chocolate Covered Cherries:-) I just love your LOL mug, how adorable!! xoxo

 
At 10:33 PM , Blogger Maria said...

Okay,with all the problems on Wall Street how about adding CALM something we should all be striving to achieve.

 
At 11:42 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

:)

Thanks, ALL! I'm happy you liked my 'C' list!

:)- Carole- I think of you as 'Pea' so you'll probably show up on my list later!! haha

Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home