Junie's Place: Alphabet Tuesday~Oct 14, 2008

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Alphabet Tuesday~Oct 14, 2008



( Ruby Tuesday below this post )



~~~


Today is Alphabet Soup Tuesday~ and our letter this week is the letter "E."

Visit Morning Glory for more on this project!




We are supposed to find things that begin with the letter "E" that bring enjoyment to our lives!



I have to say my thoughts are consumed, Every waking moment, with this......



***Election***



It's everything, for now!






Junie







Labels:

9 Comments:

At 12:49 PM , Blogger Susie said...

Hi Junie,
Election is in all the news and our thoughts. Somehow, that one didn't come to mind when I did this meme.
(I found E a hard letter!)
xo

 
At 12:52 PM , Blogger Rachel said...

Oh my! Then your head must be all awhirl!! I try not to think about it too much, but it is a troubling thought when I do! It's sure all a mess.

 
At 12:57 PM , Blogger Donna said...

So True!! All our lives and livings, depend on the outcome of this election!!! Happy day sweetie!!hughugs

 
At 1:40 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, ladies, for visiting!

( lol-I hope I can get back to my old 'fun' self as time goes on!)


Junie

 
At 4:33 PM , Blogger Fred said...

I wish we could just vote next week so we can get over it.

 
At 7:26 PM , Blogger Margie's Musings said...

I too am ready to see this election season over with. I am sick of this election. It's been way too long.

 
At 8:04 PM , Blogger Dianne said...

I have to admit I enjoy politics, what I don't enjoy is the ugliness. I love to debate the issues.

 
At 8:41 PM , Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

I'll be glad when the election is over with too Junie...it's been way too consuming. Hope you are okay sweetie... ~Joy

 
At 8:45 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Fred


Margie


Dianne


Joy:

Yes, I'm ok - just worried and weary but I guess we all are that!


Thanks for your comments!


Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home