Junie's Place: Going to see Tam!

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Going to see Tam!

Today we're going to see Tam and her family in Orlando!



Our daughter, Tammy, had her birthday October 1st, but we were not able to get together until now to celebrate! SO~ today ~ Charles and I, Tina and Alli (my other daughter and granddaughter) will make the trip down to visit with Tammy, Terry and Zach! (my SIL and grandson) :) We'll be leaving soon and will return late this evening!

Cool! Maybe I can catch a good sunset! :)





This is a sketch I did of my daughter, Tammy, at about age 3! This was sketched from a favorite photo of her!


See you folks later!



Junie

Labels: , , , ,

7 Comments:

At 10:07 AM , Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

You have so many talents Junie...you amaze me. I hope you have time to stop by and check out my latest post sweetie.... ~Joy

 
At 10:23 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks Joy!

Yes-I will be by later tonight or tomorrow- I've gotten a little behind with my visiting! :(


Love,


Junie

 
At 1:12 PM , Blogger Margie's Musings said...

Hey! Great sketch!

 
At 2:47 PM , Blogger Sally said...

Have a wonderful day. (HUGS)

 
At 9:11 AM , Blogger Judy said...

Junie, You are such a good artist. I loved seeing your drawing of your daughter!

 
At 2:05 PM , Blogger Fred said...

What a wonderful sketch. It's gorgeous!

 
At 4:52 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks all of you_

:) actually- I haven't done any drawing in many years-and never DID do a lot... but my babies inspired me! :) They were beautiful!


Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home