Junie's Place: Our day with the kids~10~11~'08

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Our day with the kids~10~11~'08

We had a good day with the kids in Orlando, though we both were tired at the end of the day.

The trip down was enjoyable for me. The day was cloudy, and at times, stormy-looking, still, I amused myself by taking pictures as we drove along! I'm always intrigued with the sky in ALL it's ever changing moods! I'm amazed at how the cloud formations change from moment to moment!



:) Actually, the top of this picture looks darker than it really was, as it was taken through the tinted part of the wind shield!


We stopped by Lake Eustis, as we often do on these trips. I was hoping to see some boats sailing ...and... as luck would have it, there was a lot of sail boat activity going on. Water sports are quite popular in this part of our state, with the numerous lakes and the year round fine weather we have.
























This is where we stopped.


We had a good lunch of burgers and hot dogs and salads and fries...

And this yummy cake with vanilla ice cream!




Here we all are!
Tammy, Terry and Zach

...and Mittens!

Tina and Alli

June and Charles
AKA~ Ginga and Gabbo

















































Junie

(Ginga)



Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At 1:52 PM , Blogger Susie said...

Hi Junie,
Looks like a fun trip!
Great pictures of the lake. Are those storm clouds I see?
Thanks for the birthday wishes. Looks like you had a great party with your family too!
xo

 
At 2:05 PM , Blogger Fred said...

I love Orlando. We used to go over often when the girls were younger. I live near I-4 in the eastern part of the county and we can get there in a just about an hour.

Looks like you had a great time and thanks for sharing the pictures.

 
At 10:57 AM , Blogger Judy said...

Great pictures, June. The cake is beautiful. Makes me want to bake a cake. You are so blessed with great family.

 
At 2:02 PM , Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

Lake Eustis Sailing Club sounds like a dandy place.
I'm glad you had a nice time together.
Love all the pics!
You all look happy!!

:-)

:-)

Have a wonderful week, Junie!!

 
At 3:08 PM , Blogger Sally said...

Aw, I'm glad you had a good time. :)

 
At 6:53 PM , Blogger Donna said...

Looks like you had Fun!! Good for you! Pretty cake!!hughugs

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home