Junie's Place: Ruby Tuesday and Watery Wednesday

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Ruby Tuesday and Watery Wednesday


Have to combine these 2 MEME's this time!

I'm getting behind with everything!

Here is 'just a little red' for Ruby Tuesday.

This gazebo is in our downtown square!

For more Red pictures visit~ here!


This Watery Wednesday picture was taken at a park- pond in our town earlier this year. (Early spring)
I love watching the ducks!

Go here for more Water pictures!


Labels: , , , , ,


At 1:07 AM , Anonymous 2sweetnsaxy said...

I like both pics. First of all, I love gazebos. :-) In the 2nd pic I like the circle ripple right underneath the beak. Cool.

Thanks for participating in Watery Wednesday! :-)

At 1:55 AM , Blogger Carletta said...

Hi Junie,
I lvoe them both. The gazebo and sky is gorgeous!
Your duck pic has a wonderful reflection!

At 3:13 AM , Blogger Jeanette said...

Gday Junie,, Nice pics i like them both specially all your water ones..

At 9:18 AM , Blogger maryt/theteach said...

Junie, a little RED in both pix! Very nice! Happy Ruby Tuesday! :)

At 10:31 AM , Blogger Gill - That British Woman said...

great photos, I love duck photos.

Gill in Canada

At 11:06 AM , Blogger Aisha said...

Your photo of the duck made me smile. It's really beautiful!

At 2:15 PM , Blogger Laurie and Chris said...

cool picture.

At 3:54 PM , Blogger Sally said...

I LOVE the gazebo. You always post great pictures, Junie. :)

At 5:50 PM , Blogger Fred said...

The girls and I used to love to find the ducks and feed them. I miss those moments with them.

At 6:24 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, all of you, for your comments!

I will try to get back with visits soon, with everyone.


your comment made me smile and remember all the times we took our kids to duck ponds in Miami, when they were little. I guess parents have been doing that with their kids for a long time!

My kids, BTW, are about your age (oldest is 49) so- looks like we parents just pass on down all the good things of having fun times with our kids.



At 12:20 AM , Blogger Melissa said...

watching a duck on pond is very beautiful. nice photo..

my first entry is here.

At 12:24 AM , Blogger Connie said...

That is a great shot of that duck. I have never seen one like that before.


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home