Junie's Place: Alphabet Soup Tuesday -10~28~'08

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Alphabet Soup Tuesday -10~28~'08





It's time for Alphabet Soup Tuesday again! This week we are talking about the letter 'G.'

What things can you think of that begin with the letter 'G' that add a glow to your life?



Here are some letter 'G' things that are great additions to my life!



First and foremost is GOD...
the source of all my other
Great Gifts!




~ All my Guys and Girls!~

My girls:
Daughter~Tammy
Daughter~ Tina
Granddaughter ~Allison


















My guys:
Husband~ Charles, (AKA Gabbo)
Son~ Chris,
SIL~Terry
SIL~ Marc

















All the 'Grands' and the goofy, good times we have together!











































Ginga & Gabbo- (aka June & Charles














Here is General ~ who generally guards my garden! ;)















Gee!
I 'm getting a little carried away with my G's so I'm gonna stop for now.

Go visit Morning Glory for more of the letter 'G' by other bloggers!

You'll be glad you did! :)


Have a Good night!


Junie

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 10:40 AM , Blogger someone else said...

You always make your list so much fun to read. I just love your family photos!!

 
At 10:54 AM , Blogger Linds said...

Great photos and a great list - we all seem to have the same things on ours this week!

 
At 11:34 PM , Blogger Crystal said...

That was a fun list! It looks like your family is full of fun. I'm sure that makes for great memories. I followed your link for Morning Glory's blog. Take care!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home