Junie's Place: Quick post

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Quick post


Hi folks,

Just a quick post tonight...

First~ thanks to all who showed interest in Alli's 'Plain White T's' experience!
Needless to say, she had the time of her life...but then...Alli enjoys ALL the times of her life! :) She's a happy girl!

~~~

Tomorrow is the day for the surgery on my husband's eyelids! We're not looking forward to the ordeal, but just hope it will go well! It will be a major task in keeping him from doing things for the next few days! We'll do the best we can!

~~~

It's supposed to be very cold overnight here...freezing temps!! I hope my Poinsettias don't freeze. I covered them so maybe they will be ok. Also my Honey Bell oranges are about ready for eating! This is early for such cold weather! Got my fingers crossed. It would be a shame to lose the oranges!!

Have a good night- all you bloggers!

Junie

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 10:00 PM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

All the best in surgery.

 
At 8:25 AM , Blogger Donna said...

Good luck to Hubby, Sweetie!!! I'll say a little prayer!!hughugs

 
At 2:54 PM , Blogger Skye said...

Hope everything went all right with the surgery today, Junie. Take care of yourself as well as Charles! ((hugs))

 
At 3:35 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks to all for your good wishes!

Yes, I think everything went well for Charles!


Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home