Junie's Place: Rocking Out-and hanging out- with Plain White T's!!

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Rocking Out-and hanging out- with Plain White T's!!

OK~

This post will wind up Alli's 'Plain White T's' adventure! (OUR adventure, I should say!)

LOL- Alli said, "We are 'milking this' event for all we can!"


...Well~ why not!
Milk Rocks, you know!
:)

Click this link to check out the website that sponsored the contest that Alli won!

~~~

The afternoon at this venue was filled with a whirlwind of activities...and I guess Alli didn't slow down long enough to feel nervous! She seemed to enjoy every minute of it! :) I enjoyed, most of all, just watching her have such a good time!
I said to Tina, "I wish I was Allison!!" She smiled and said, "So do I!!" ;)

~~~

This is a video Tina took as we watched just off stage as the band and Alli did a final sound check and run through of the song she would sing with them later that night!

No~ I have to say she doesn't look the least bit nervous!

NOTE:
A video of the actual performance is in an earlier post. Also, Alli's winning video is on my sidebar.

~~~
Notice (in the vid) the little space just in front of the stage... That is where Tina and I would stand when the actual performance was going on!

Tina and I had 'All Access' passes... so we planned to be as near the stage as we possibly could be during the song Alli would be doing with the band!...Well- when the time came, the security guard there had other ideas and told us we'd have to move behind the barrier! Tina told him, "My daughter is gonna be singing on that stage and I'm not moving! " LOL~ He backed down, saying, "I'm not gonna fight with a Ma-ma!" So we were able to stay there and get our pictures!!~~~


Here are some pictures taken during the performance of the song Alli sang with her favorite band ~ and a few after the show!

































































































































So ends THIS adventure of one happy teenager! :)


Love,
Junie

( Ginga )

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 1:46 PM , Blogger Judy said...

How wonderful for all of you, Junie. I am sure you all will never forget this performance and what a great experience. Your Alli is just so beautiful and talented. I know you love her with all your heart.

 
At 4:14 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks so much Judy!

Yes, it was a real fun experience for us.

:) Actually, this singing talent Alli has was kind of new to me-as she has not done a lot of singing. (except she was in music in middle school) The rock concerts thing is just for fun and she has no plans for going into anything connected with that business. She plans to go into nursing.(like her mom!)

OH- and Alli is the sweetest young girl you could ever know! :)


Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home