Junie's Place: LOL-Oh, my goodness!!

Sunday, November 16, 2008

LOL-Oh, my goodness!!



UPDATE:

Charles said after viewing this,
"I think I need to work on my tolerance a little bit!"

Ya think so??

;)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:) This was as we were about to leave for the trip to Orlando to fly to Dallas.

Alli put this little clip on Youtube and since it's a part of the whole story I thought I'd share it here!

You can't say that I'm not a brave lady.... I don't mind sharing our silliness! ;)

Hope you find it funny and do not think we're too awful! :) We just have fun!

~~~

OK - The situation was that Charles (Gabbo) had a young guy at our place to help him do some jobs... Charles needed some help, as he finds it harder to keep up with all the work around here these days. He hired this young fellow to help out, some, but..... this is how it went.
First~
this is what Alli had to say with the posting of the Youtube:

"This is why I love my grandpa. haha "



Love,

Junie
(Ginga)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

12 Comments:

At 4:12 PM , Blogger Margie's Musings said...

Pretty silly, all right. :)

 
At 6:39 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Margie


AC


HAHAHAHA-

ok- does that mean you like us??


Junie Rose

 
At 7:05 PM , Blogger Skye said...

That was funny!! I like seeing you guys in action with your silliness! :)

 
At 7:37 PM , Blogger Shelley said...

Hey Junie! Thanks for finding my blog again. Now I can add you to my blog roll! Love your blog too.

 
At 11:44 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

:) Thanks, Skye! We DO have fun around here!


Junie

 
At 11:44 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Shelley,

:)

Thanks for coming over!!


Junie

 
At 5:52 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

ROFL, omigosh, Junie, that was hilarious! Charles would make a good comedian, he had me in stitches when he said the fence post was smarter than the guy! hehe Loved this!! xoxo

 
At 10:00 PM , Blogger Carletta said...

I like you guys!!!

 
At 9:10 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

hahaha!


Thanks, ladies!

 
At 2:36 PM , Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

Charles is SO funny!!!
This video totally cracked me up!

I read the previous post, and Alli looked so pretty in those photos!! She really is an amazing young lady!
I'm gonna scroll down and read some more.

 
At 8:20 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi JD,

;) C. really is funny in his gruff, Good Old Boy, kind of way! lol- He doesn't try to be funny- it's just his normal way!!

But , in truth, he sounds gruff but he has a heart of gold and often goes out of his way in helping people out- with $$$ or favors of any kind!

(He's much nicer than me-haha!)


Junie

 
At 8:24 AM , Blogger Donna said...

It's hard to find good help!! Looks like ya'll have a fun time around there!!hughugs

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home