Junie's Place: Away we go!

Monday, November 10, 2008

Away we go!


Tomorrow is the day we fly to Dallas. We will drive down to Orlando and fly out from there. It will be a
Real Fast trip, but I know we will have fun! Hope the old 'Ginga' can keep up with the young ones!
LOL! Well, I'll give it my best shot!

We will return on Thursday but I'm not sure how late it will be. I probably will not be online again to post before Friday. ( Maybe a Sky Watch Friday post! )


~~~

I got this butterfly in my front yard a couple days ago! I like it but it's certainly not the best butterfly pic I've seen around the blogs... LOL! Not even the best
I've made but it's the ONLY one I've taken recently so it will have to do!!

The colors in this picture are pretty for fall!

Enjoy!




See you all soon.


Junie

Labels: , , ,

9 Comments:

At 7:39 PM , Blogger Margie's Musings said...

Have a great time!!

 
At 7:56 PM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

It's a fine pic. Have a great trip.

 
At 10:02 PM , Blogger Skye said...

Gorgeous butterfly, Junie! Hope you don't mind if I use her for my desktop background!

Have a super time tomorrow!! I'm so excited and thrilled for Alli... travel safely and come back with a full report, okay?! :)

 
At 10:53 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

Have a simply marvelous time and make sure you take lots of pictures:-) Looking forward to hearing all about it on your return.

That butterfly picture is just gorgeous, Junie!! xoxox

 
At 11:33 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks all of you!


Skye- you know I don't mind if you use any of my photos for a desktop pic! :) Always feel free to do so!


See you all soon.

Junie

 
At 8:50 AM , Blogger Judy said...

Nothing wrong with that butterfly! I like it. Have a good, safe, trip.

 
At 10:57 AM , Blogger Sally said...

Beautiful butterfly. Happy day to all, and safe. Looking forward to hearing all about the trip, and pictures too!

 
At 6:16 PM , Blogger dot said...

I think your butterfly is very pretty. I hope ya'll have a safe and fun trip.

 
At 8:30 PM , Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

You captured a great shot of that butterfly.

I look forwards to seeing photos and reading all about your trip.

Have fun girls!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home