Junie's Place: Mellow Yellow Monday~ Mar 30, 2009

Monday, March 30, 2009

Mellow Yellow Monday~ Mar 30, 2009

(Please check out the beautiful song in post below this one.)




It's Mellow Yellow Monday again!



*Click here for more yellow posts!*

~~~

Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall...... etc-etc-



A couple mornings ago my husband offered to cook us some 'scrambled eggs' for breakfast!

He dropped the container holding all of our eggs - resulting in THIS! :)

OK-
Dear-I like scrambled eggs, but this is ridiculous! haha


NOW I know why it's not a good idea to put all your eggs in one basket!! ;)

That man cracks me up sometimes!

But Charlie and I are 'birds of a feather!' ;)



*We have been 'flocking together' for almost 48 years now!*



LOVE,
JUNIE

Labels: , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At 7:51 AM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Very punny, Junie. You crack me up too. It's good to start the day with a good yoke.

 
At 10:03 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

AC,

'Eggs-actly' as I intended! :)

Have to keep life on the 'sunny side'
when possible! ;)


Junie

 
At 6:30 PM , Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

You've been flocking together?? Don't make me blush.
:-)
:-)

Well, he DID scramble those eggs!
That is a terrific pic of you two!!

 
At 7:44 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

LOL! JD!!!!

LOL-YAH-he scrambled them good!!

That pic is not recent!

Junie

 
At 10:52 PM , Blogger dot said...

Cute post and a really nice picture of ya'll. Funny comments too!

 
At 2:14 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

I always love to see new pictures of you and Charles:-) Oh dear, he really did mean scrambled eggs, didn't he! lol Have you found an easy way to pick up broken eggs from a floor? I had read somewhere of what to put on it to make it easier but for the life of me I can't remember what it was!!!! xoxo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home