Junie's Place: Sky Watch Friday ~ 4~10~'09 ~ North Fl sky scenes

Thursday, April 09, 2009

Sky Watch Friday ~ 4~10~'09 ~ North Fl sky scenes



It's time again for Sky Watch Friday
!





Go here for more skies around the world.

~~~

~A few sky shots from my place in north Florida~












































The first 2 pictures are recent.

The last one is from another year.

I always liked this picture, taken just after sunset.

Someone remarked once to me that these clouds look like 'Long Island!' :) They, sort of, do!
What do you think?


Junie

Labels: , , , , , , ,

10 Comments:

At 1:24 PM , Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

Beautiful Junie. I don't know about Long Island since I'm not all that familiar with it....but, that sunset is just gorgeous...I could look at it forever. So calming and serene. Have a beautiful weekend coming up sweetie....Happy Easter to you and your whole wonderful family...Love, Joy

 
At 5:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

lovely sky. Great shots.
Have a wonderful Easter
Mary ElizabethBlog.

 
At 6:50 PM , Blogger Guy D said...

Great captures Junie, thanks for sharing.

Have a great weekend
Guy
Regina In Pictures

 
At 10:34 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, Guy,

I appreciate you visiting me here and commenting on my pictures!

Hope you have a good weekend too.

Junie

 
At 11:42 PM , Blogger Jeanette said...

wishing you and yours a very happy easter Junie...

Nice sky watch photo's.

 
At 11:51 PM , Blogger GreensboroDailyPhoto said...

Looking for all the skywatch Good Friday crosses. We've got them on 210; you on 116!!!!

Great music.

 
At 3:07 AM , Blogger Carletta said...

These are beautiful Junie!
I love that last one and how you framed it!
I like the steeple too!

 
At 10:44 AM , Blogger dot said...

Three beautiful shots! Happy Easter to you and your family!

 
At 2:19 PM , Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

Long Island clouds? I guess it's true that clouds can mimick just about anything.

I love that first photo with the church steeple.

 
At 10:10 PM , Blogger Arija said...

A nice set of three. I love roses.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home