Junie's Place: Overwhelmed!

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Overwhelmed!

I'm just overwhelmed with all the birthday greetings I have received today- and last night~here and on Facebook and in E-mails and phone calls; also from my family! :)

Hey! You folks know how to make a girl feel special!
:)

My friend, Pea, had this card for me at her place today! I just love it! Looks like the kind of little girl I might have been ~ especially the smelling of the roses part! :)




Thanks, Pea ~ and ALL of you!


~~~

Love,

Junie Rose

4 Comments:

At 4:55 PM , Blogger Susie said...

So glad you're having a wonderful birthday!
xo

 
At 6:00 PM , Anonymous momma said...

What a lovely card and I too wish you a happy birthday and many, many more!

 
At 10:43 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

When I saw that card, I thought of you right away...you and roses just go together:-) I'm so glad that you've been having such a lovely birthday, you ARE special!! xoxo

 
At 7:15 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, Ladies,

You're all good friends and I appreciate each one of you very much!


Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home