Junie's Place: Our day -yesterday...

Saturday, May 02, 2009

Our day -yesterday...

This was our yesterday!


We attended the yearly party of retired policemen that my husband worked with all those years ago in Miami!

This reunion party is held every year, usually in central Florida. This year it was in our own town, at the luxurious Hilton Hotel!


~~~

I told several people there that I would post some pics on my blog... (so this is - mainly - for those attending the event!)


But first let me show you my beautiful meadow! We made these pics just as we were about to leave yesterday afternoon!


~~~


This is one of my favorite things about my country life here in north Florida!



These 2 handsome guys are my son and my husband! :)


....And Charles and me!

(I'm turning into 'my mom' but that a GOOD thing! :) )


Here are some pics of the hotel and the folks at the gathering.
This hotel is beautiful, inside and out! I told Charles I want to spend my next vacation here! :)











































































































And...what better ending to a party than this?





Love,
Junie

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 8:11 AM , Blogger Chubby Chieque said...

What a lovely gathering, June!

Love to see old friends and family gather together. The best thing I know.

ENjoy!

 
At 1:17 PM , Anonymous momma said...

It is always a good things when you find a lovely place to stay so close to home. It sounds like you two had a wonderful time.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home