Junie's Place: Mellow Yellow Monday ~ Aug 10, 2009

Monday, August 10, 2009

Mellow Yellow Monday ~ Aug 10, 2009

~~~


It's time to share the Mellow Yellow things in our lives!

~~~

~~Visit here to find other yellow posts~~

~~~

This time I want to share my husband's cornbread! :)

This is something he likes to make and something we all enjoy eating!

I like cornbread-fresh out of the oven- crumbled into a cup of cold buttermilk!

This is a real country treat!!


















Junie

Labels: , , , , ,

9 Comments:

At 2:49 PM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

It looks yummy.

 
At 3:12 PM , Blogger Carol said...

Oh, I think I can smell this warm cornbread! There are many different shades of yellow here...a delicious post...

 
At 3:21 PM , Blogger a49erfangirl said...

The corn bread looks so yummy. It's one of my favorite breads.

 
At 6:05 PM , Blogger Donna said...

Isn't that the BEST thing to eat?!!! Charles can flat cook!!hughugs

 
At 8:14 PM , Blogger Sara Chapman said...

Can you post the recipe? Looks so yummy!

 
At 10:30 PM , Blogger DeniseinVA said...

That cornbread looks so delicious.

 
At 11:50 AM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

I've never had cornbread...I know, I'm soooo deprived! lol It's just not something anyone bakes around here and actually, I've only ever seen cornbread on a menu in one restaurant!! It does look delicious, though. xoxo

 
At 9:33 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks , all, for your nice comments!

He just makes it like it says on the bag...except he uses bacon grease and buttermilk!

It's good but I'm sure not the best thing in the world for our health!


Junie

 
At 12:52 AM , Blogger The Pink Geranium or Jan's Place said...

Your Mellow yellow looks superb! Mine is drivable!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home