Junie's Place: Blogging fun

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Blogging fun


:)

The twist and turns of our blogging adventures often delight and amaze me!

After our trip to Alabama in August I posted this guy who I saw in the town of Athens!

(On this Ruby Tuesday post!)

LOL-OK-At the time I thought this guy must be one of a kind because I had never seen any like him before...(And I've seen a lot of roosters in my time!!)

Imagine my surprise when I read my blog friend ~ Carletta's ~ Ruby Tuesday post yesterday!

(Go here to see Carletta's post ~ and her big bird encounter!)

Are these guys brothers-or what!!!
Possible...though they were spotted hundreds of miles apart!


Oh, my!! What if there are also big hens involved in all this??

So far-only the guys have been spotted....but-who knows?
Could turn into a huge problem!

Sometimes you think you know...but you don't even...


Junie

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 10:12 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I hope that there is a rooster spotting team out there because I'd like to know how many more there are!

 
At 10:12 AM , Blogger Judy said...

Hi Junie, How funny! You have such a great sense of humor. He is quite handsome though. Hope you are having a good week.

 
At 1:51 PM , Blogger Carletta said...

:) Hi Junie,
Thanks for the shout out. As soon as I saw mine I thought of yours. I'm going to be on the lookout for more. I really wish I could have afforded to bring one home!
Too cool!!!

 
At 2:42 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

Oh great, the world will be taken over by giant roosters and chickens...not aliens! lol What a coincidence for you and another blogger to have posted such a similar rooster, that's too funny! xoxo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home