Junie's Place: Window Views-And Doors Too... 10~22~'09

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Window Views-And Doors Too... 10~22~'09

Window Views... and doors too!

~~~

This is a new meme~ at least it's a new one for me! Lol- No problem, because I have tons of pics in my files... pics for every occasion! :)


*Go here for more!*


~~~

I took this shot of a window of our little rental house sometime earlier this year- when we were doing some painting and sprucing up of the place.

The scene outside is of a giant Live Oak tree, draped with Spanish Moss!

I like the angle and the blackness - contrasted with the outside view!

Looks kind of fitting for the season, I think; especially with the Spanish Moss!


This is a wonderful song by our beloved , Dan Fogelberg

~~
Thanks to Youtube
and


for this video!

Enjoy!




Junie Rose

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 5:48 PM , Blogger Sally said...

Great picture, Junie. :)

 
At 5:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree more about the angle and contrast of light. And the spanish moss is interesting, indeed.

 
At 6:31 PM , Blogger Donna said...

Cool window shot!!!hughugs

 
At 10:49 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

VI like the creative angle you chose to take this photo from.

 
At 11:56 PM , Blogger Sara at Come Away With Me said...

That's a great angle for the shot...I like it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home